Railway Group D Recruitment 201:- RRC is going to conduct an online exam for RRC vacancy Group D 2018 for 62907 posts in 2018. Railways Recruitment Cell released a notification according to CEN 02/2018 for RRC Group D Recruitment to Recruit about 63000 Trackmen, Gangmen, Fitter Welder Jobs. The Candidate who wants to join RRC Group D Can apply online on the official website for latest jobs notification. We provide the full information like Educational Qualifications, Practice, Job Outline, Pay Scale Details, RRB recruitment, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Age Limit, Selection Criteria, Admit Card, Results, Exam Date etc. The Candidate who passed 10th or ITI is eligible for RRC group d vacancy.
RRC Group D Notification 2018
The Candidates who wish to Job in Railways. They have good news according to latest railways recruitment. The Eligible Candidate must Check the official website to Apply online @rrcb.gov.in.
The Candidate Must Check the latest Job RRC Group D notification as soon as possible before submitting the application. The Eligible candidates can apply online from 10/02/2018 to 12/03/2018. There is some more info is given below.
||rrb recruitment RRC
||Central Govt Jobs
|Name of the Post
|No. of Posts
||All Over India
RRC Group D 2018 Vacant Posts
The Candidate can apply for only 1 job according to the new rule of RRC Group D Recruitment 2018. And Candidates have an option for a different zone.
||RRC vacancy Group D 2018
RRC Group D 2018 Eligibility Criteria
The Candidates who wish to apply for RRC Group D posts must have following Eligible Criteria.
- Candidates must have finished 10th Pass / ITI from in concerned discipline from the well-known NCVT / SCVT or its equivalent Institution/University to apply.
- 10th Pass plus National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) granted by NCVT / 10th pass plus ITI from institutions recognized by NCVT / SCVT.
- For the posts of Chief Depot Material Superintendent, Senior Section Engineer candidates must be between the ages of 18 years to 31 years.
- SC/ST – 5 years
- OBC – 3 years
- PwD – 10 years
RRC Group D 2018 Salary package:
RRC Group D Selected aspirants will get paid of Rs.Rs. 18,000/-.
RRC Group D 2018 Selection procedure:
- The RRC Group D Recruitment 2018 will conduct online Computer Based Test (CBT).
- Candidates would get chosen based on the Written Test and Skill Test.
See More: Mahadbt Scholarship
RRC Group D 2018 Application Fees
- General and Other Backward Classes candidates must give application fee of RS.500/
- Persons with Disabilities /Schedule Caste/Ex-Servicemen/ Women /Schedule Tribe/Minorities Economically backward classes need to pay the application fee Rs 250/
Note: Application fee is payable through online using secured payment gateway or through Post Office Challan / SBI Challan.
How to Apply for RRC Group D 2018
The eligible and interested candidates are called-in through the RRB Group D Recruitment 2018 form. The applicants who are willing to get the job in Railway they can apply for the recruitment form as Railway Recruitment Cell RRC Group D Recruitment 2018. Through this recruitment form, the department is going to appoint the applicants for 62000 available posts.
The mode to apply the recruitment form is only via online mode and no other mode is applicable to get applied.
- The Candidates must need to Log in to the official website.
- Select the “E-Application/Online” link and then click on the “New Registration” link.
- Candidates can fill-up the asked details in a precise manner.
- Then make the payment via proper channels.
- Check the all the Information before submitting the application
- Because after submitting the application form there is no option to change the info.
- Candidates can then submit their application form and take the print out of it for future use.
RRC Group D 2018 Important Date
Here is some Important dates are given below.
|Start Date of Online Applications
||10th February 2018 at 10 AM
|Last Date of Online Applications
||12th March 2018
|Last Date for Payment
||12th March 2018
|Tentative Date of Exam
RRC Group D Syllabus 2018 PDF Download
After applying for RRC group D candidates have to check the Railway Grop D Syllabus PDF. As we know there are about 50 lakh students who apply for RRC Group D. And All Candidate have a target to clear Written Exam. We recommend the candidates that you have to prepare properly because Crack the Railway Track Maintainer Grade IV (Trackman), Gateman, Pointsman, Helpers in Electrical/ Engineering/ Mechanical/ Signal & Porter Written Test (Computer Based Test) is not a part of the cake.
- Number system
- Ratio and Proportion
- Time and Work
- Time and Distance
- Simple and Compound Interest
- Profit and Loss
- Geometry and Trigonometry
- Elementary Statistics
- Square root
- Age Calculations
- Calendar & Clock
- Pipes & Cistern
General Intelligence and Reasoning
- Alphabetical and Number Series
- Coding and Decoding
- Mathematical operations
- Venn Diagram
- Data Interpretation and Sufficiency
- Conclusions and Decision making
- Similarities and Differences
- Analytical Reasoning
- Statement – Arguments and Assumptions
- Chemistry and Life Sciences of 10 standard level
General Awareness of Current Affairs
- Science & Technology
- Politics and any other subjects of importance.
RRC Group D 2018 Admit Card
The Candidate who applied for RRC group D keeps eyes on the official website because Railway Recruitment Cell will not send a Postal Card. Check your mail Id or register mobile no for more information. Admit Card is necessary for entry in the exam hall and identify the candidate for Online Exam.
RRC Group D 2018 Cut Off
The RRC Cut Off Marks 2018 is the minimum marks that each applicant must score to get qualified. Also, the Railway Group D Cut Off 2018 varies based on the category. The expected cut-offs may be this:-
||Cut off Marks
RRC Group D 2018 Result
The Result will declare when the exam will be done successfully. After two or Three months Result will declare on the official website of RRC. Candidate can check result. RRC will not send any score card or result by postal card.